This is the ultimate eco-friendly attraction situated between the coastlines and reaching up to the hillside. This attraction park was designed in a unique way to preserve the environment while providing fun and lasting memories. The Sky Lift Adventure is a state-of-the-art chairlift that soars 700 feet above sea level on a breathtaking tour through the heart of the seaside forest. The ‘Irie’ Bobsled allows you to twist down the mountainside, along the ground of the rainforest at great speed aboard the Jamaican-inspired bobsled. Then it’s time to take up a notch with the Ragga Ride veering in the sky with a panoramic view of Ocho Rios. This adrenaline ride speeds through 14 turns, legs dangling and swinging out over the hanging cliffs, with only seconds to catch your breath. This is the ultimate ride!
- Bobsled Ride
- Ragga-muffin Ride
- Reggae Rock Climb
- Anancy’s Web Rope Course
- Sky Lift Ride
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Mystic Waterslide
- Jamaican Humming Bird Garden
- Nature Trail
- Educational Museum
- Look-out Tower
What to Bring
- Close-Toe Shoes (Mandatory)
- Cash/Credit Card
- Attire: Comfortable clothing and shoes that are strapped to your feet.
- Bobsled Restrictions: Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)-Maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Sky Lift Adventure: No age, height, and weight requirements. Tour has seat belts for kids.
- Reggae Rock: Minimum Age of 5 Years Old. The Minimum Height Limit of 46 Inches.
- Anancy’s Web: Minimum Age of 5 Years Old. The Minimum Height Limit of 46 Inches.
- Souvenirs are available for purchase
- All Children Must Be Accompanied By An Adult.
- Guests Are Required To Wear Close-Toed Shoes.
- Food And Drinks Are Available At Mystic Dining.
- Tour is subjected to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different tour or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible