JAMAICA SUPER TOURS & SHORE EXCURSION LIMITED
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this Agreement carefully, as the agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between User and Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited. This agreement contains the terms and conditions that will govern your use of our platform, which includes our website (Jamaicasupertours.com), services, and any of our integrated product offerings. Your access to the website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, we encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions in full and if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
Jamaicasupertours.com is owned and operated by Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited. Jamaicasupertours.com is an online travel company, who acts solely as a broker for transportation companies, tour attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited: “Us,” “We,” and “Our.”
- Broker: Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited provides a product to the user, we do not own the product and are only contracted to sell these products.
- “You," "your," "User," “Client,” and “Consumer”: These terms refer to the individual or entity using the Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited
- Stipulated Fee: any price quoted on the website for transactions required.
- INTENDED USE OF WEBSITE
- This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available on or through the Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited website and details your responsibilities, thereby limiting the liability of Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited and its third-party suppliers.
- The information, data, and materials contained in this website have been prepared solely to provide information about Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited, its subsidiaries and partners, and the services that we offer.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited owns and retains all rights to this website and all content and materials contained on this website, including text, graphics, logos, audio clips, software server information, files, images, photos, works of authorship, links, or other materials.
- You (hereinafter referred to as the “User” and/or “Client” and/or “Consumer”) acknowledge and agree that this website and the content and materials on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Use of the content or materials on this website for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
- You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct when using the website and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the website.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which might infringe any rights of any third party or give rise to a legal claim against Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited by any third party.
- You agree not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, through whatever means, to the Website or other services or computer systems or areas of our, or any of our partners, networks that are identified as restricted.
- You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes.
- You agree to respect the privacy of your fellow Internet users.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, complete, and current information to us and notify us immediately of any change.
- The material and content provided to you on the Website are solely for your personal non-commercial use and you agree not for yourself or through any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Content.
- All Content, including, but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images, brands, logos, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, as well as all products, software, technology, or processes described in this Website are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property rights and laws and all rights in relation to the Website are and shall remain owned or controlled by Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited, or as appropriate, the third party Rights owner.
- You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through this Website.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use, deal with or copy in any way in party or in whole any Rights without our written permission or, as appropriate, the permission of the third-party Rights owner. Your misuse of the Rights, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT OF ONLINE BOOKINGS
- The tour attraction/service supplier reserves the right to cancel, shorten, or alter the excursion due to circumstances outside of their control. In the event of such an occurrence, a full or partial refund may be given, however, the consumer hereby waives any claim against Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited or the service supplier for any consequential damages arising as a result thereof.
- ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE AND LINKS
- Because the Internet occasionally experiences disruptions, Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited cannot guarantee the Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited Services will be available 100 percent of the time. Although Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited strives to provide the most reliable services possible, interruptions and delays in service are unavoidable and Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited disclaims any liability for damages resulting from such disruptions. Thus, you use this website at your own risk.
- This Website from time to time contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of this Website. Since Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited does not approve, check, edit, vet or endorse such sites, you agree that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is not responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising, or products available from such sites or any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of such sites. You agree that any dealings you have with such third-party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third-party site operator and should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited makes no representations nor does it take any responsibility in relation to the content of any sites accessed through these links
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, and, if it does so, such changes will be posted on this Website. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- CHANGES TO WEBSITE
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database, or content, or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website at its discretion without notice or liability.
- NO WARRANTIES
- The Website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties (either express or implied), including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of reliability, quality, functionality, absence of contaminants (including viruses, worms, trojan horses, or similar), availability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- While Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information. The information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, or arrangement by Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited or its affiliates or any other party involved in the Website and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions based on such information. You must make your own decisions on whether or not to rely on any information posted on the Website.
- While Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service it will not be held responsible for the security of the Website or any disruption of the Website however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. You will remain responsible and liable for material you upload to or access from the Website and you will indemnify Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions in relation to your accessing or uploading.
- LIABILITY FOR LOSSES/INDEMNITY
- By accessing this Website, you agree that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited will not be held liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or any other loss or damage arising from the use of or inability to use the Website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this Website.
- You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened to arise from your use of, connection with or conduct on the Website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate without the defense of such claim.
- GENERAL LIABILITY
- Online Booking of Independent Third-Party Suppliers: Booking services provided for excursions on this Website involve services offered by independent third-party suppliers. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is not liable nor does it accept liability for actions or omissions of the independent contractors supplying the excursions for which booking services are provided; and the purchaser of the excursions here provided shall be deemed to have waived any claims against Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited in connection with the excursions purchased.
- Products, services, or excursions on this Website for which booking services may be requested involve activities that may involve risk. The consumer of this service assumes the risk inherent in all such activities. By accepting these services, the purchaser thereof agrees that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is not responsible for losses or damages including bodily injury, property damage, or economic loss incurred while participating in the activity for which booking services are provided. Excursions are subject to change without notice.
- Excursions & Transfers are operated by local third-party vendors. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited does not take responsibility for hired destination management companies or any other independent tour operator. Some excursions require physical activity. Please consider the nature of the excursion to make sure it is appropriate for your age and physical condition.
- IMPROPERLY FILED LITIGATION
- All claims you bring against Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited must be resolved in accordance with this Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Agreement shall be considered to be improperly filed and a breach of this Agreement.
- Should you file a claim contrary to this Agreement, Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited may recover attorneys' fees and costs (including in‐house attorneys and paralegals); provided that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
- LEGAL JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is a Jamaican company. The terms and conditions of the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Jamaica. The user is deemed to hereby submit and agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jamaica in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Website, so the user expressly waives any jurisdiction that may correspond by reason of his/her domicile. These terms and conditions or any further terms and conditions referenced on this Website or any matter related to or in connection herewith.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on jamaicasupertours.com or a reputable website within 24 hours of booking with Jamaicasupertours.com, we will credit or refund you the price difference. To appeal to Jamaicasupertours.com “Best Price Guarantee,” qualifying tours and itineraries must be publicly available online at the time of our review and cannot be part of a special offer made as part of a membership program, corporate discount, group, or rewards program.
- Our Best Price Guarantee does not apply to “user-generated websites,” or competitors’ opaque travel services where the actual hotel, airline, or rental car company rates are not disclosed until after the booking is made. Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited will determine whether a claim qualifies for cancellation, rebooking, or a refund. All claims will be subject to verification by Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursion Limited. Best Price Guarantee only applies to Island Tours, Shore Excursion, Airport Transfer – (Shared Coach), and Tour Tickets.
- Requirements to appeal the Best Price Guarantee include all of the following:
- You must have a confirmed tour booked directly with jamaicasupertours.com;
- You must find a lower tour rate that is publicly available (“tour rate”) on a reputable non-Jamaica Super Tours booking channel “Same Tour(s)” means the same tour, same pickup location, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions;
- The same tour rates must be available for purchase at the lower rate when we validate your claim;
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of making your reservation by email to [email protected].
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- The Consumer acknowledges and agrees that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited is paid the stipulated fee charged on the website at the time of booking.
- The stipulated fee will be solely determined by Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited. Such payment obligations are not dependent upon the consummation of any transaction.
- TOUR TICKETS
- Before purchasing a tour ticket on the website, carefully review your tour package selection, or other information pertinent to your purchase, as may be applicable. Because tour tickets are discounted, the policy set forth by tour suppliers, including but not limited to tour packages, generally prohibits us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for any lost, stolen, damaged, unused, or destroyed tickets. As such, there are no refunds, cancellations, or changes after an order has been placed under any circumstances, except as explicitly permitted herein or as we may permit in our sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner concerning the tour purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not contact us to seek a refund or exchange from us when we are prohibited from providing one by our tour suppliers, and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase Products from this Website. Should you do so, your purchase may be canceled or inactivated, and we may, at our sole and absolute discretion,
- refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made;
- prohibit all users in whose name the credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made; and
- prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Website. If for any circumstances, a purchase is refunded, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment that was used for the purchase.
- If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that credit card will receive the credit for the refund.
- However, in the event we provide a refund for reasons not otherwise expressly required by these terms and conditions, we may issue such a refund in the form of credit through a Jamaicasupertours.com gift certificate. We will not be liable for travel or other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed tour.
- REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, AND CHANGES
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE
100% refund of the purchase price when cancellation is made more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled service/activity.
A 100% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled service/activity.
100% Cancellation Fee will be applied to ‘no shows.’
Partial cancellation is not available for roundtrip transfers.
A medical exemption will be considered for any cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled service/activity if supported by a medical note from a qualified doctor stating the valid medical conditions for which the client cannot receive the reserved activity/service(s).
All cancellation requests must be received via email to [email protected] with the following information (lead passenger name, the voucher confirmation number, and date of transfer).
ISLAND TOURS & CRUISE EXCURSIONS
The Consumer may receive 100% of the purchase price when cancellation is made more than 120 hours before the tour date.
The Consumer may be refunded up to 50% of the stipulated fee if cancellation is made between 48 and 120 hours of the tour date.
All cancellations made less than 48 hours before the tour date will warrant NO REFUND.
100% Cancellation Fee will be applied to ‘no shows.’
A medical exemption will be considered for any cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled service/activity if supported by a medical note from a qualified doctor stating the valid medical conditions for which the client cannot receive the reserved activity/service(s).
All cancellation requests must be received via email to [email protected] with the following information (lead passenger name, the voucher confirmation number, and date of excursion).
GROUP RATE TOURS AND TRANSFER CANCELLATION
You may cancel reservations for group tours/transfer up to fifteen (15) days in advance of the reservation start date for a 50% refund; we will retain the 50% balance as a processing and handling fee. Within fifteen (15) days of the reservation start date, all sales are final and fully nonrefundable for all group tours/transfers.
All changes to the day/time of the same service shall be subject to the following conditions:
No charges shall apply to change requests made more than 48 hours in advance.
Some charges may apply when the request is made less than 48 hours in advance.
- PRODUCT DUE DILIGENCE
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited strives to produce excellent service however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in services or products, descriptions, images, or videos of events provided on this website. Consumers are solely responsible for verifying the condition of the location they choose and the description of any events when making purchases on this Website.
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited (and any persons authorized by it), may at its sole discretion immediately suspend or terminate your right to use the Website without any warning if it considers that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions. This is without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited may have.
- Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and upon any such assignment, it shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder.
- If you have a dispute with one or more Users or any third party to which we have a contractual relationship, you release Jamaica Super Tours & Shore Excursions Limited (and our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, and employees) from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply only to the extent permitted by law.