Jamaica’s ultimate dolphin experience offers you the opportunity to interact with not one but two of the island’s most beautiful dolphins. Enter the world of these incredible water mammals for a once-in-a-lifetime experience you will never forget. This incredible dolphin encounter gives you the chance to get up close and personal with two playful dolphins. Shake a fin, have a dance and give a kiss before the fun really begins. Go for a swim with both dolphins as you hold onto their fins for a thrilling dorsal tow through the dolphin cove. If you’re up for a challenge, test your core strength as you try to stay upright during a double-dolphin foot push. In addition to long-lasting memories, your entire dolphin experience is captured so you have photographs of your incredible dolphin swim.
- Enjoy a foot push and dorsal pull
- Swim with two dolphins
- Interaction with the Stingrays (barbs removed)
- Watch the Dolphins at Play
- Learn about the marine world
- Enjoy a camel ride
- Feed the ostriches
- Bird aviary
What to Bring
- Water Shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Children must be 8 years and older to participate; all participants must be able to swim.
- Kids shorter than 4'7" must swim with a paid adult (+18). Children taller than 4'7" may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Souvenirs are available for purchase
- Tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery