Embark on an exhilarating adventure at the most visited tourist attraction in Ocho Rios. Dunn’s River Falls is Jamaica’s leading nature attraction, a limestone rock formation with the cascading waters of Dunn’s River plummeting down a 600-foot drop. This remarkable work of Mother Nature is Jamaica’s top destination for both relaxation and adventure. Beginning at the base of the falls, form a human chain to navigate your way to the top. Make sure to stop in the refreshing pools along the way for a refreshing break during your challenging trek to the peak of the falls. Then, get ready for an exhilarating ride as you soar through the rainforest canopy on a thrilling zipline experience. Enjoy the unrivaled scenery of Dunn’s River Falls from above as you get a birds-eye view whilst speeding over the flowing waterfall. For the ultimate Dunn’s River Falls excursion, look no further than this action-packed Dunn’s River Climb, and Zipline tour.
What to Bring
- The Zipline's maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- The minimum age for tour guests is 6 yrs. old
- Lockers are available for rental
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale
- Tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible