If you are wanting to combine your Jamaican exploration with adrenaline-fueled adventure, look no further than this thrilling excursion. The Mountain to Sea ATV tour takes you through the heart of the Jamaican countryside on an exhilarating off-roading experience. Bounce along rugged mountain terrain and race through the muddy dirt trails whilst taking in the exceptional sights of the Jamaican backcountry. Once the thrill is over, it's time for a spot of relaxation at Jamaica’s coastal nature-adventure park. Grab a drink before discovering the numerous leisure areas where you can sit back and admire the stunning ocean landscape. Here you can chill out in the ocean-side infinity pool, snap some photos at the over-water swing or hang around in an ocean hammock. For the ideal combination of adventure and relaxation in Jamaica, this exceptional tour is the perfect blend.
- Mountain to Sea ATV Safari
- Ocean-side Infinity Pool
- Seaside Sanctuary on Horseshoe Beach
- Gilly's Beach with Ocean Swing
- Love Bird Aviary
- Ocean Hammocks
- Over-Water Gazebo
- Kayaks & Paddleboards
- Selfie Spots
What to Bring
- Sneakers or closed-toe water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash or credit card for gifts, photos, souvenirs, and snacks
- Must show valid picture ID for check-in
- Must show a valid driver's license if choosing to drive ATV
- The minimum age to operate ATVs or Dune Buggies is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- The minimum age for the Dunn Buggy passenger is 12 years old.
- The maximum weight for ATV is 300 lbs.
- Lockers and aqua shoes are available for rental.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- The tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible