Get to know the history and culture of Jamaica through the nature and heritage of the island. Head to Jamaica's Cockpit Country for a day of exploration, relaxation, and indulgence at one of the country's oldest plantations, Good Hope. Board a 30-foot bamboo raft with a knowledgeable guide for a cruise along Martha Brae River. This three-mile journey takes in the sights of the lush rainforest, exotic wildlife, and tropical fruits including the famous ackee, the national fruit of Jamaica. Next, view the estate from above as you fly through the jungle canopy on a thrilling zipline ride. Cool off in Adventure Falls, an exciting zero-entry waterpark with six wading pools and a 50-foot waterfall. Take a guided tour of the plantation grounds visiting the lime kiln, aviary, and 250-year-old aqueduct. End your day in style, with the Appleton Rum tasting tour, which is famous for establishing Jamaican rum. Discover the creation process including the growth and cultivation of sugarcane before sampling some of the Appleton Estate's most exquisite blends. For the ultimate day of Jamaican exploration, look no further!
- Bamboo Rafting
- River Tubing or Kayaking
- Appleton Rum Tasting
- Nature Walk
- Bird Aviary
- Zero-Entry Pool & Waterslide
- River Walk to Adventure Falls
- Caribbean Lunch Included
What to Bring
- Water Shoes
- Bamboo Rafting - Minimum age 6 yrs. / Maximum weight 300 lbs. per person (2 persons per raft)
- Zipline/Challenge Course - Minimum age 6 yrs. / Maximum weight 265 lbs.
- River Tubing/Kayaking - Minimum age 6 yrs. / Maximum weight 275 lbs.
- Appleton Rum Tasting - Minimum age 18 yrs.
- Waterslide - Minimum height 4 ft
- River flow is seasonal
- Lockers are available for rental
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale
- The tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible