Experience the best Jamaican adventure in Ocho Rios with this exciting, action-packed activity. This thrilling excursion takes you to Jamaica's White River for an exhilarating river tube safari. Grab an inner tube and shoot down the rapids of White River as you whizz past riverside homes and float alongside coconut plantations. The three-mile journey is the perfect blend of electrifying speed and tranquil floatation. You will bump down the rapids with speed before landing with a splash. Enjoy a calm section of the river and admire the surrounding scenery before it all ramps up again and you’re sent splashing further along the river! Once your river adventure is complete, take some time to wander through the stunning landscaped gardens of White River Valley Park, enjoy a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch, and grab a refreshing drink from the Parrot Bar.
- River tubing on the White River
What to Bring
- Water Shoes
- Must show valid picture ID for check-in
- Children must be 6 years and older to participate in the tour
- The maximum tubing weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible