Enjoy a swim with these gentle dolphins, interact with one dolphin while swimming in the deep. Play, caress and enjoy a kiss or two. Zip through the water on a Boogie Board and enjoy a belly ride while swimming in deep water. Next, let’s visit the world-famous, Dunn’s River Falls. Climb this amazing work of Mother Nature 600 feet limestone rock formation and swim in the refreshing pools of water as you watch the river cascading to the beach below. There will be a guide to assist you with the climb. This is an experience of a lifetime!
- Swim with Dolphins
- Unlimited interaction with the Stingrays
- View the fascinating Shark Show
- Feel the thrill of our 40-foot Monster Slide
- Watch the Dolphins at Play
- Buffet meal
- Jungle Trail
- Bird aviary
- Kayak along the coastline
- Discover the famous Dunn's River waterfalls
- Climb the waterfalls in a human chain with your guides
- Have a refreshing swim on the beach
What to Bring
- Water Shoes
- Children must be 8 years and older to participate all participants must be able to swim.
- Paying Children 10 years and over can swim unaccompanied.
- There is a weight restriction of 300 lbs.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Souvenirs are available for purchase
- Tour is subjected to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or had recent neck, back and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible