The architectural masterpiece of Rose Hall is home to a wealth of history and heritage but that’s not all you can find there. Rose Hall is shrouded in legend whilst the inhabitants of this restored 18th-century colonial ruin are residents from the other side. After dark, the haunts of Rose Hall come alive as you embark on a night tour of the historic house. Not only will you discover the story of Rose Hall and its restoration, but you will also hear the shivering tale of Annie Palmer, the White Witch of Rose Hall. Rose Hall’s informative guides will divulge everything they know about her tales of love, murder, and witchcraft, stories that will leave you with goosebumps. The legend of the White Witch inspired many artists over the years including Johnny Cash and if you have heard his song ‘The Ballad of Annie Palmer’ you may know that the infamous Annie was a master of voodoo and killed several husbands. Explore her former home by candlelight, visit her alleged tomb and keep your wits about you in case her spirit creeps up on you, there have been many sightings of her ghost. To help cast out any black magic you may have encountered during the tour, your haunted adventure ends at Anne’s Pub, a former dungeon where you can enjoy a Witches Brew, a rum cocktail said to banish any lingering spirits.
- Spooky ghost tour in the night!
- Listen to ghost stories from your tour guide as you tour the haunted house
- Appropriate for adults and older kids who enjoy tours of haunted houses
What to Bring
- Souvenirs are available for purchase
- Tour is subjected to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to and from the tour location
- Tour experience requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Tour not recommended for children under the age of 7
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who had recent neck, back, and or leg surgery
- Not handicapped accessible